Menu Nav

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ramblings

Alright... I just ate two fruit roll ups, goldfish, 4 garlic bread pizzas, Mike and Ikes, peach rings, a churro and pickle.  And I am STILL starving.  What the heck?  I hate the evening.  All day I am so busy with teaching I don't think about being hungry.  And even if I am hungry, I can only eat at lunch and then I get write back to work.  So I really don't eat a whole ton.  And then I come home. And I turn into a devouring crazy person. Make. It. Stop.
 
I went to the doctor for my 25 week appointment 2 weeks ago.  He said that within the 3 weeks between my visits, I had gained 9 pounds. I freaked.  And basically he told me to eat less and exercise more.  So... (besides tonight) that is what I've done. I started doing Yoga on YouTube.  But goodness I am SO tired after school. Today, I weighed myself in the teacher's lounge bathroom and I had only gained 2 pounds in the past two weeks so I feel a little better. And then I went home and binged. Yikes.
 
Two months left.  Then my 4th graders will be gone and I will start preparing for this baby then I start preparing for the next school year. My plan is to get everything done in June.  Then in July and August I can just hold and love this little guy without stressing about school stuff.  Eh. This is hard.
 
But the good news is the Thompsons are surviving! Trent is done with finals next week, I am still alive, and conference is this weekend.  Which is awesome because it forces me to slow down and listen to something inspirational for eight hours.  I'm in my third trimester next week.  This little guy is still alive.  We can do this. 
 photo Siggy_zpsd77506dc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment