Menu Nav

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

He's Adorable

Okay... he is officially adorable.  And I have pictures to prove it.
 
He would not move his hands the ENTIRE time.  He looks a little freaky.  I am an honest Mom, people.  I am sure when he comes out he will look normal.  But right now he just looks so squished. And adorable.  If that's possible.

 Seriously, he is SO much bigger than our 16 week ultrasound.  I was just a few days shy of 22 weeks when we got these done and I am so glad we waited.  The first thing I said when we say him was, "What the freak?! He is huge!"

Yes... that is his toes by his mouth.  He kept them right there for the last half of the ultrasound.  It was cute.  He has his Mom's flexibility.  Your welcome.

 Okay... this is my favorite picture. I mean. Look at those muscles.  I feel like I have the hulk inside of me.  It also makes me feel like I am doing something right as a Mom because he has muscles. Which means he is healthy. Which means I am doing okay right?!
He is 1 pound and 3 oz. and is the 56% percentile for growth.  Way to go little boy!
 

1 comment: