Menu Nav

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Good Friends

Here is a shout out to some wonderful ladies whose friendship I truly value.  I joke all the time that us three act like military wives because we do everything together.  When you are sent to a remote area with 0 family, it brings people together quickly.  Luckily, both of these ladies are full of kindness and we are all just so much alike. I really love it and I really love them!

Anyways, we were all talking about out week and I mentioned that I had to go to San Diego and take Porter's cast off.  One of the gals said, "Can we just invite ourselves and go with you?" Honestly, it was such a tender mercy. Brooks had decided that day that he HATED his car seat. And honestly, he has kinda hated it ever since. So he was screaming the majority of the time, and I was doing back bends over my seat to try and keep the paci in his mouth. And then I parked at the lake instead of the beach and they had to come rescue me and show me where the beach parking was. AND I forgot a swim diaper, and had brought WAAAY too much to carry. Anyways, I honestly and truly could not have done that trip without them. Here are some pictures from our adventure.

Here we are. After our beach trip and shower fiasco.

Meet Beau. He has the best smile and the cutest zombie walk! He just learned how to walk and that's my favorite time with kids! They are so cute when first learning.

 I am so grateful for Charlie! He is such a good friend to Porter, and they play together really well!

Jana held Brooks for me the entire time! Thanks Jana! He obviously was in heaven with her snuggles.

I love when diapers creep out of baby bums!

 It's been fun seeing Porter explore different elements.  He was a total forest baby when we left. But he has also LOVED the beach. I think this kid loves anything outdoors.


 Beau's favorite part was the sand. Good thing it was everywhere!

Seriously. How cute is he!



Such a happy baby!

 And there is that adorable walk. Gosh. We know the best people!

This was Porter's face every. single. time the waves lapped up at his feet. Every time. For two hours. It was priceless.





I didn't really get too many pictures of us gals. Not any good ones anyways. When I wasn't taking pictures of these cute kids, I was playing with Porter in the sea. It was so much fun!

We also have all hung out at the Splash Park a few times. And of course, I took more pictures.










We are lucky to be here!
 photo Siggy_zpsd77506dc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment