We had our own smaller version of Christmas this morning. We decided to open up the larger gifts today so we didn't have to drag them to my parent's house. Trent surprised me with a 50 mm camera lens! I had NO idea. I had just been texting a friend yesterday about what new lens to buy and she suggested the same lens! So needless to say, I am pretty excited!
Porter got a basketball hoop from Grandma Thompson. Trent and I bought him a mini trampoline and clothes. He will open up his books for Christmas along with another small spiritual gift.
Dallas has stayed with us for the past few days before we all go home. Since he was spending Christmas with us, we wanted to get him a little something! We got him a pazookie maker and a BBQ set. He actually picked out his gifts without knowing it. Trent is sneaky that way.
Trent got his drone that he has been wanting. So he has been between his little gift and playing with Porter and his gifts all morning. It's a small Christmas, but that's what we wanted! We will get a few other things in AZ that we can open up Christmas day and call it good. Porter is just the right age this Christmas and I want to bottle him up forever and keep this simplicity.
No comments:
Post a Comment