We started off the our adventure with a fourth of July parade. This was the only picture I got of the four of us the entire day. So lame! Provo does a pretty good parade. It is also super long. But overall, we enjoyed it.
Porter kept pushing Trent away and tried to swim on his own. You are out of your mind, child.
The rest of the trip included bowling, movies, bonfire, paddle boarding, river adventures, temple baptisms, Color Run, game nights, family gatherings, shopping trips, splash pad, the gym {okay - we only did that once}, the Zoo, and too many trips to Maverik and Sodavine. I adore my family.
The only bummer is that Trent was hardly there. I think I have seen my husband for five hours this week. It's ridiculous. But, it's finals week. I shouldn't be surprised.
Also. TWO MORE SEMESTERS! April, April, April. I am so excited for more options. I don't know what we are doing and for once - that excites me. Until now, the path has been laid out for us. And now it is time to make a decision and I feel like there is no bad choice, but there is a better one for us. And we just need to figure out what we should do.
Can I just be proud of us? Every time a semester closes, I get so sentimental. Probably because every semester I say, "We can't do this any longer." And then we do. With divine guidance and mortal help, we get through each semester.
In two weeks, I will be on a cruise with three of the greatest people I know. I will be in the best of company with the best of people, and I already have the books picked out that I will be reading while tanning on the deck.
So bring on finals week and the madness that comes with it.


Yay! Yay for so many reason! Yay for the end of the semester (one semester closer), yay for porter being a little water baby now (he's getting so brave), and yay for almost being on a cruise with you! AAHHH! And yay for siblings of course!
ReplyDeleteYay! Yay for so many reason! Yay for the end of the semester (one semester closer), yay for porter being a little water baby now (he's getting so brave), and yay for almost being on a cruise with you! AAHHH! And yay for siblings of course!
ReplyDelete