I know I have said this before, but being in Idaho has really made me miss my family. It is happening even more often now that we are missing mission farewell/homecomings, priesthood ordinances, endowments, birthdays, family reunions, you get the idea. But this weekend I was able to be with some of my favorite people. If Nolan, Dallin, Adam, Andrea, and Ethan were here, my heart would have exploded with happiness.
On Friday night, we partied for Porter's birthday with my family Friday night. I love them, I love them, I LOVE THEM!
This is a winning group of people right here. Obviously.
It was so funny! He took the longest time to start eating the cake. But once he finally got the courage to eat that first bite, he couldn't stop.
Over the next two days we had weddings, family photos, fishing, and one heck of a good time. Then, the Thompson's joined in and that's who we are partying with now!
Porter met his Uncle Dallas for the first time today! He has been on a mission in Georgia. It probably would have been a more sentimental moment but Porter was too busy running around to care.
His shirt said, "I have waited my entire life to meet you." *cue awwwwww and heart melt
Goodness. I love all of these boys so much. Every single one.
SO awesome! I'm so glad you guys got to be there for that...so lets talk about how Chad and I can become official honorary Thompsons? Oh, you thought I was kidding?
ReplyDeleteSO awesome! I'm so glad you guys got to be there for that...so lets talk about how Chad and I can become official honorary Thompsons? Oh, you thought I was kidding?
ReplyDelete