We had Porter's first year/family pictures taken while we were in Utah by the lovely and talented Abbie Martinsen. You guys, just look at these pictures. Porter is such a heart throb. But he was also a miniature Wreck-It Ralph the entire time. And she was SO patient! Not only with Porter, but with a frustrated mother and father who just wanted their little boy to behave for 45 minutes. She was so optimistic and would let him play between photos. I think they turned out wonderful. Oooooo I love my wittle family!
























Oh Chels! They turned out so great!!! Real captured your guys love for that little guy! And i hate how much different he looks from last I saw him. 45 more days! But who's counting....
ReplyDeleteOh Chels! They turned out so great!!! Real captured your guys love for that little guy! And i hate how much different he looks from last I saw him. 45 more days! But who's counting....
ReplyDelete