Menu Nav

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Taking It Easy

The pace is changing in the Thompson home.  Little Learners Box is coming to an end (making that announcement Monday), I'm switching some things around in my life, reorganizing my priorities, and really really trying to focus on these moments of their lives.  Instead of planning to do lists, I'm planning adventures, fill my home with children (lots of babysitting and play dates), and focus on me.

Today our adventure was to the river.  Which I later learned really isn't that clean or sanitary so we probably should never to do it again. 

I got ready for the day. So naturally, we had to document this rare occurrence. 

And this is how every photo turned out except the one above. 

 



Chubby baby hands are the best.

Porter swimming in a very, very dirty river. I'm seriously the worst. In my defense, I thought it would be fine. I'm still learning. 

Y'all these boys are SO dang dirty and gross all the time. I'm shocked they are not sick more. In fact, just thinking about it is sending me into a slight anxiety attack. So new subject. And note to self: make them wash their hands more.

I see lots of visits to San Diego and the Cleveland National Forest (a little closer and a great place for hiking) in our future! 

1 comment:

  1. I am here to say I want to hear more from you!! Haha. I know that's totally hypocritical because I am terrible at getting my post up... but I just love your blog/writing. So here's your motivation... and know that someone out there is reading these and loves them! ❤️

    ReplyDelete