Menu Nav

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

PORTER.

Why you are my firstborn:
1. You can sleep through anything. A N Y T H I N G. Even the high pitch screams of your baby brother (SIX times a night, i might add). 
2. You're a quick learner. Heaven knew I needed that first.  Those baby stages were hard for me. But you learned to sign the most important words, and were an early walker and talker. Which helped me so much because I had your brother so soon after you. 
3. You live life to the fullest.  You're fun adventurous spirit fills my soul with energy and when I plan our adventures, I love to picture your face and your feelings. 
4.  You're a natural helper. 
5. You love to the fullest.  
Porter, there is a reason that you are the firstborn in this family. I know it.  I hope you take the role seriously.  Can you see Brooks's face light up when you interact with him?  Can you see him wanting to be just like you?  I love you, Porter. Keep that zest for life and remember it is to be enjoyed.











 photo Siggy_zpsd77506dc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment